Construction Cleanup Service Spokane
Whether it’s new construction, a repair or remodel, post-construction cleanup is one of the most important parts of the job. Not only it is kind and courteous, but it’s also the law in many areas. If any waste from your construction project is found to have harmed or inconvenienced to others, you or your company may be liable for this. Don’t have the time or resources to handle this on your own? Live Clean Today can help with your construction cleaning Spokane and surrounding areas.
Construction is everywhere right now, from commercial to residential. Projects large, small and everything in between will result in onsite debris, dust, and more. Construction cleanup service is harder to manage than everyday cleaning and that’s why we have properly trained technicians at Live Clean Today. Our team uses proven processes, tools and cleaners that outperform the standard methods of cleaning an untrained professional would use.
Don’t delay. Save time and money on your next project by hiring the Live Clean Today team for your construction cleanup. We work all over the Inland Northwest from Spokane and the surrounding areas. Our team is ready with cleaning experts and modern equipment that can efficiently, and effectively take care of the job.
«Live Clean Today»: Construction Cleanup Services
Post-construction cleaning is normally charged by the extent of work and time needed to successfully complete the job. Call us for a customized quote at 509-218-3874.
- Dusting and wet wiping all the hard surface floors.
- Dusting baseboards.
- Cleaning baseboards.
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas.
- Cleaning all water heaters.
- Cleaning all utility cabinets, heating system, storage areas and garages.
- Cleaning water valve box.
- Cleaning spider webs and the like from the outside entry.
- Dusting all the doorknobs, doors, switches and plug covers.
- Rubbing and washing the surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Cleaning all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
- Cleaning the inside part of all the cabinets.
- Polishing the cupboards, vanities, tainted woodwork and all stainless steel sinks.
- Cleaning the plumbing fixtures, medicine, cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
- Getting rid of all short-term labels, packing materials, maintenance and instruction guides (Placing them in an orderly fashion through the house).
- Dusting the walls.
- Cleaning all toilets, kitchen, appliances, tubs and sinks.
- Getting rid of all provisional fortification and labels which are not required.
Why Hire Live Clean for Construction Cleanup Today?
By enlisting the construction cleanup service of Live Clean Today, you can ensure that the property is thoroughly cleared of all construction debris and ready for occupancy and use. We are insured, licensed and bonded. You will have peace of mind, knowing that trained people are on the job. They will be aware of the necessary health and safety procedures and know how to dispose properly of construction waste, which allows you to focus on the more important aspects of running your business.
From cleaning larger objects or managing small dust particles to properly handling liquid or chemical substances, Live Clean Today has the knowledge and experience which is required to safely clean and remove any hazardous substances, without putting themselves or anyone else around them at risk.
Cleaning up thoroughly after construction work is a good way to build and maintain your professional reputation. Many clients leave reviews with phrases like «left the place spotless» and «did not leave any mess». Avoid any potential negative reviews by leaving construction cleaning to the professionals. Live Clean Today will help you achieve these types of positive reviews by doing an outstanding job with your construction cleaning.
Not cleaning up properly after construction work can land you with some pretty hefty fines, and if you end up being sued for anything related to the fact that you haven't cleaned up properly, the bill can be even more expensive. Although hiring a construction cleaning company can seem like an unnecessary extra expense initially, the cost of hiring a cleaning company for every job could actually save money in the long run. The fine you face for failing to clean up after just one job, could amount to the same cost as hiring Live Clean Today to handle many of your construction cleaning jobs.
Our professional cleaning team is trained in all aspects of residential, commercial and construction cleanup. We provide the right number of technicians to handle each job efficiently and effectively, creating in excellent results in a timely fashion. Our team also will ensure that all job aspects are completed at above your satisfaction.